Denver IRS Tax Attorneys – Claims for Refund

An overpayment of tax occurs when a taxpayer makes a payment in excess of what properly should have been assessed or collected.  In other words, an overpayment of tax occurs when you pay more tax than you were required to pay.  If this happens, you can file a Claim for Refund to get back the tax that you overpaid.  However, the IRS may deny your Claim for Refund or fail to act on your claim within a reasonable time.  The Denver Tax Attorneys at Dennis M. Lanphier, P.C. can help you meet the requirements for filing a valid Claim for Refund and file a Suit for Refund in the event your claim is denied.

Contact a Denver, Colorado Tax Attorney

If you are seeking legal representation from a tax attorney, please contact our office today for a free consultation. You can reach us by calling 720.306.8025.