If you are a citizen of another country and relocating to the US, you may be overwhelmed by the confusing US tax system.  What are your obligations?  What are the deadlines?  We help new US residents feel at home by guiding them through the process of complying with their US tax obligations.

We provide detailed consultations, informing you of important information and pertinent guidelines.  Additionally, through our close association with Lanphier LLP, a full service CPA firm of which Dennis Lanphier is also a partner, we can assist you with all of your annual tax compliance and foreign asset reporting, as applicable.  If at any time you decide to leave the U.S, we can assist you in wrapping up your obligations and notifying the IRS of your departure.

Contact our firm today to discuss your expat tax issues and how we can assist you.